Until now, you probably hadn’t realized there’s a big difference between glass dog-kennel doors
When you look closer, you’ll see how all the little touches make a huge difference, day to day.
You can expect Direct glass dog-kennel doors to perform beautifully for decades: smooth-swinging, always aligned, easy to clean and durable enough for any type of dog.
Our engineers take nothing for granted when manufacturing the best doors for your facility.
- We use 1/4" clear tempered glass because of it’s strength against active dogs
- Each glass panel is framed in 1 1/4" 18-gauge 304 stainless steel tubing; the heaviest and sturdiest stainless steel frame in the animal-care industry
- Our team hand-welds and polishes every corner so you can count on constant alignment
- Doors open both in and out for complete flexibility when handling pets
- Our unique design eliminates tripping over a hazardous bottom door frame rail
- Includes a Wall Angle to connect your doors to a side wall or door jamb)
Our Direct glass dog-kennel doors are available in standard and custom sizes.
Contact us at 877.459.7827 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.